You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

tbtim

Starting Member

Wednesday, June 10th 2009, 2:17pm

RainBird Sprinklers with 3/4" botton

I was trying to order some spray sprinkler bodies for my Rain Bird system but I can only find with 1/2" bottom and I need 3/4"

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Wednesday, June 10th 2009, 6:26pm

Look harder, they're there.

hi.todd

Supreme Member

Wednesday, June 10th 2009, 8:43pm

or get the fitting that can go from 1/2 to 3/4"

Good Luck :thumbsup: :thumbup:
:thumbup: :thumbsup:

bbhmj

Starting Member

Friday, June 12th 2009, 3:02pm

Pressure Question

To hijack the thread ........

I am in the process of installing a new system using 1/2" poly pipe. I am using two zones, one using Rainbird 1804, the other using 5000 rotors. Both zones are small, using 4-5 heads in each. When I ordered the rotors, I didn't notice they were 3/4" ends.

In retrospect, I should have ordered 3/4" line, but if possible I would like to avoid returning / ordering new poly pipe. Can I keep the rotors and just use an adapter for the difference in size? How will it affect the pressure?

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Friday, June 12th 2009, 10:38pm

You'd be a lot better off getting one-inch poly pipe, and eliminating the possibility of pressure-loss problems.

Rate this thread