You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

bbruck

Saturday, June 20th 2009, 7:11pm

Smartline weather station does not work

I have a new Smartline 1600 and the SL15 (I think it is) wireless weather station. Since installing it, I have had the system irrigate my lawn daily, in rain or shine. It's very odd to see the sprinkers go off in the middle of a storm.

I put in new batteries (as the supplied ones seemed to be dead), and re-linked the SL15 to the 1600. I see the battery indicator showing full charge on the batteries, and the antenna icon indicating that the controller is "seeing' the weather station.

However, the controller never shows a red light indicating that the system has paused for rain.

When I push down the top of the weather station, it does not display this red light.

Is there anything else I can check as a homeowner? Is there any smartline support line that anyone knows about?

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member