You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Marko127

Sunday, August 16th 2009, 5:00pm

Safe-T_Lawn Trippers

I'm Mark and i'm looking for the trippers for my Safe-T-Lawn system. I don't know how old it is, it was in the house when we bought it 13 years ago. It is model 660 serial number 504495. the parts are just those small plastic arms that turn on each zone as the timer goes around.
( I'm sure you knew that lol). So if you can help me find these it would be a great help.

Thanks for any help you have on this

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Monday, August 17th 2009, 7:47pm

Take some photos of this controller and post them.

Marko127

Thursday, August 20th 2009, 10:01pm

To Wet-Boots, i'm sorry i'm unable to post a photo . The trippers come in two parts . One is the outside that you use to point to the minutes to run a zone and the other part is on the inside and is a flat piece with a 1/4 inch pin sticking out to trip that zone to start working. It also has a 5/16 very thin bent washer between the two parts. From what i'm hearting is that Safe-T-Lawn has been out of business for about 20 years, and i'm sure that is not going to help me out. I hope that this helps

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Friday, August 21st 2009, 4:18pm

You need to place some photos of this thing on the internet, and bring back the links to the images, and post the links here. Try http://imageshack.us/ You could also learn to edit your photos, so that this site could accept them - you want help, so you need to make some effort to allow others to help you. (where's a grandchild when you need him/her? :) )

Rate this thread