You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

shoalcreek

Starting Member

Wednesday, December 9th 2009, 2:04pm

installation of a new sprinkler system

i have a large indoor riding arena 275ftx 110ftx42ft tall. i have just begun research on what type of watering system i need. i have a river sand composite on the floor of my arena and the roof it 42 feet tall with a steep pitch. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

JimLewis

Tuesday, December 29th 2009, 12:34am

I don't understand. What's the purpose of the sprinkler system? Is this a sprinkler system for fire-control? Or are you just trying to get the ground wet once in a while?
Jim Lewis
Lewis Landscape Services - Oregon

Portland Oregon Sprinkler Repair

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Tuesday, December 29th 2009, 7:04pm

Something like dust control, I imagine. You want a certain amount of moisture content in the dirt in the arena. It will take a sprinkler capable of at least a 55-foot throw to reach the center of the arena from the edge.

Rate this thread