You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

tommytx

Unregistered

Wednesday, March 10th 2010, 10:10pm

Are the solenoid valves normally buried, with control wires running under ground?

I am trying to install a new sprinkler system and tomorrow I am measuring for the Rain bird free package, but have a question. Will all of the solenoid valves be buried, or like under a porch or something. With the wires burried also.

Also what sort of rental place has the type of pipe puller that pulls the pipes under ground, or is the just too expensive for a DIY.. I can rent a trencher from Home Depot for $79.00 per day..

HooKooDooKu

Supreme Member

Monday, March 15th 2010, 9:59pm

Normally, irrigation valves are burried inside a valve box with wire designed for direct burrial in soil.

Rate this thread