You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Juan54

Sunday, March 14th 2010, 9:08pm

Hunter rotors

I'm designing my sprinkler system and my front yard is 32 feet wide from the neighbor's driveway to our driveway and 30 feet from the house to the road.I was thinking about installing four of the Hunter PGP-ADJ 4 nch sprinkler heads one in each corner.Is that enough or should I install a fifth rotor in the center of the yard that will overlap the four corner sprinklers ?( ?(

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Tuesday, March 16th 2010, 3:19pm

A fifth rotor in the center of a square would spray a shorter distance, so as to not waste water overthrowing the boundaries. Umless you have a lot of wind when you water, it wouldn't serve much purpose.

ldcxyz

Wednesday, March 17th 2010, 8:45am

Go with the 4 in the corners as long as you can use as least a size 6 nozzle (2.7 gpm) with your water supply.

Rate this thread