You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

heyref

Unregistered

Saturday, April 10th 2010, 12:29pm

IRRITROL RD 900 SEMI-AUTO AND MANUAL MODE PROBLEM

I have a many-year old Irritrol RD-900. I have 9 zones. If I set the automatic timer correctly everything seems to work just fine. However if I try to use the Semi-Auto Start A-B-C the unit apparetnly shorts out and the read-out screen flashes and I have to re-program the entire unit. In fact if I try to make any changes such as run a zone or run a program the screen flashes. If I set a program and let it cycle everything seems to work. If I make any changes at all the screen flashes and I have to re-program

mrfixit

Saturday, April 10th 2010, 1:50pm

I ran across this exact same problem with the Rain Dial about a month ago. The controller was about 12 years old. I installed a new controller. I'm happy. The home owner's happy. You'll be happy. Here's what I replaced it with.

www.sprinklerwarehouse.com/Hunter-Pro-C-Conventional-Controllers-Timers-s/7015.htm

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "mrfixit" (Apr 10th 2010, 1:56pm)

Rate this thread