You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

hamsey

Wednesday, July 9th 2003, 5:20am

Weathermatic vs. Irritrol

I currently have weathermatic 12000 valves and am getting slight water hammer when the valve turns off. I read that the Irritrol have a slow shut off to eliminate water hammer. Would I be better off with the Irritrol? I had hunter PGV valves which failed in the first year so I replaced with weathermatic. I would replace with the Irritrol 200B. Thank You!
Norm

Rays Sprinklers

Supreme Member

Wednesday, July 9th 2003, 5:07pm

Hey,
If i were you, i would definatly replace your weathermatic valves with IRritrol. Irritrol is by far the BEST selling valve in this area, and some irrigation distrubuterships only sell irritrol valves. They do operate better, reducing waterhammer,,,,,so if it was up to me, i would use irritrol

Thanks
Ray
Rays Above and Beyond Automatic Lawn Sprinklers
Thanks
Ray
Rays Above and Beyond Automatic Lawn Sprinklers

Rate this thread