You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Jimmy Mc

Starting Member

Wednesday, April 14th 2010, 6:17pm

Valves wont turn off

The valves will not turn off automatically. This is a Hunter Pro-C irrigation system. Any suggestions?

HooKooDooKu

Supreme Member

Thursday, April 15th 2010, 2:01am

No personal experience on this, but it seems like in the past I've heard the problem can be dirt, trash, sand that has gotten stuck in the valve. Try taking the valve apart (like if you were going to replace the diaphram and other inards) and clean it up and see if that makes a difference.

mrfixit

Thursday, April 15th 2010, 1:01pm

I was wondering if you could clarify exactly what you mean. You say ALL the valves water at their scheduled time then do not shut off when they're supposed to? Is the cycle repeating? I have customers who say, the valves wont go off. They mean they wont come on.

Lcuace

Unregistered

Tuesday, April 16th 2013, 12:48pm

Water will not turn on

I have power to my box. I have programmed the system numerous times. I changed the backup battery. If I open the valves manually, the water comes on and the nozzles spray great. The are no broken pipes. The auto and the semi auto options will work though. I have an Irrtirol-600 box. When I try the semi auto to start the cycle, the box blinks, it says it is starting, but no sprinklers come on.

Lcuace

Unregistered

Tuesday, April 16th 2013, 12:50pm

Sprinklers will not come on..

Sorry, my first post should have said.....the auto and semi auto option will NOT work.....

Rate this thread