You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

prat0089

Unregistered

Tuesday, April 20th 2010, 9:07pm

restarting system

Hey all,

We just moved into our house and are trying to restart the sprinkler system. The sytem runs from a sandpoint well with a Myers 2C200 centrifugal pump. Two different pvc pipes come up from the well join and then enter the pump.

When turn the sprinklers on the pump starts but no water is drawn from the well. I have tried to prime the system by putting water in from the hose (this water comes from a different well). The pump does seem to be working because it pumps the water that I put into it but the system still does not seem to be drawing water from the well. I have tried to run water into the pump for a few minutes thinking that it may just need longer to prime but every time I stop running water in the pump pumps out the remaining water that I put in and does not draw water out of the well.

If anybody has any ideas or know what my problem may be I'd love to hear them. thanks, Josh

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Wednesday, April 21st 2010, 7:54am

Get a well man to look over the system. There are too many possibilities to deal with here.

Rate this thread