You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

psemes

Starting Member

Wednesday, April 21st 2010, 10:50am

Rainbird ESP modular controller has no outgoing power

Had an irrigation repairman look at system because no water is coming out even though controller appears to be working; clock is running correctly and when I program a zone the time ticks down and then goes to the next zone and does the same thing, but NO WATER! He said that there are 27v going to unit but none coming out of controller. Said that my "clock was fried". But before I purchase a new controller, I just wanted to make sure that there was nothing else to check...Water is turned on and all the valves are in the correct position. He can't check solonoids until there is power from the controller. The rain guard was blinking low battery but we changed the batteries and that did not help.

thanks, p ?(

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Wednesday, April 21st 2010, 12:44pm

A controller with a working input transformer that doesn't even show voltage at the output terminals is dead. You can always attempt a reboot. Power down and remove any batteries, and look for a reset button.

Rate this thread