You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

chuckyvsalf

Starting Member

Friday, April 23rd 2010, 10:05pm

Tork zone problem

I have a Tork timer that is not working properly. Actually the timer part is not moving at all on it's own but that doesn't matter as I can just turn it on manually at night when I get home. My problem is that I can not figure out how to get the different zones to work. There are 4 zones coming out of the pump of which two are used, one for the front and one for the back. Sometimes the front will turn on and sometimes the back but not in any consistent matter. From what I can still read inside the box the model number is 12/76/5902. im just trying to figure out how to manually get control over if the front or back is getting watered. Please help. Thanks!

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Saturday, April 24th 2010, 6:03pm

You have a pump feeding an indexing valve, and the controller powers the pump. Between power intervals, the valve mechanically 'indexes' to the next position.

-

You can get an exact replacement for that controller.