You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

mcyr

Starting Member

Wednesday, July 16th 2003, 10:55am

Toro rain switch

Hello,

I have a Toro system (Greenkeeper/ECX controller) with a Toro rain switch. The switch seems to work fine; it does shut off the system when watering the rain sensor.

The problem is that the controller is stuck in this "no watering mode" and I can't water any more (the "water droplet" icon never dissapears on the controller) even after a few sunny days where the switch should have time to dry.

Any tips ? (I have heard of close/open circuit installation configuration)

Thanks,
Martin.

RVLI

Supreme Member

Wednesday, July 16th 2003, 1:23pm

Yep. I used to have a Toro Greenkeeper. The day I put a sensor on it it was sunny as could be, I turned the sensor switch to "on" and that little droplet came on. I wired the sensor directly to the wiring and now it works fine.

Edited by - rvli on Jul 17 2003 6:03:06 PM

Rays Sprinklers

Supreme Member

Thursday, July 17th 2003, 6:20am

I guess you should folloow what RVLI said because i have no experience with TORO controllers

Thanks
Ray
Rays Above and Beyond Automatic Lawn Sprinklers
Thanks
Ray

Rays Sprinklers

Supreme Member

Friday, July 18th 2003, 6:42pm

I guess you should folloow what RVLI said because i have no experience with TORO controllers

Thanks
Ray
Thanks
Ray

Rate this thread