You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, April 24th 2010, 5:42pm

Controller has no effect.

All sprinklers in all zones of my system will activate when the water is on, the controller/timer has no effect. No master valve on system. Replaced the controller... no change. Fuse is not blown, outlet not GCFI, power to controller is fine. Shut off the water and removed a zone solenoid, activated that zone with the controller... nothing, no thump, no noise. I suspect the common wire from the controller to the valves is bad. Anybody want to offer an opinion? Help!

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Saturday, April 24th 2010, 6:05pm

Your problem is mechanical - no controller involved. At worst, you will be replacing the zone valves. What make and model is in there now?

theresa

Unregistered

Sunday, May 2nd 2010, 2:24pm

hunter issue

Your problem is mechanical - no controller involved. At worst, you will be replacing the zone valves. What make and model is in there now?

theresa

Unregistered

Sunday, May 2nd 2010, 2:28pm

RE: hunter issue

Wet- boots I have the same problem as flintknapper I have a Hunter SRC system. I replaced the controller still same problem. I tightened the solenoids- nothing. All wires are connected. Should I just call my irrigation guy?

mrfixit

Sunday, May 2nd 2010, 2:32pm

These posts are all starting to look alike. Ground wire? No it's not the ground wire.

www.sprinklertalk.com/wbb/index.php?page=Thread&postID=12564&highlight=#post12564

Rate this thread