You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Raul

Monday, May 3rd 2010, 9:51am

Im an Irrigator and I need HELP!!!!

?( I received a service call, and the problem was that there was limited or no water comming out of the sprinkler system. I check the backflow and it was open, but I notice that 3 valves were burned so I replace them and the problem was still there, I open the pvc in front of the backflow to see the pressure and the pressure was very low, I opened the backflow to see the flow and it was still very low. and it was not working it was a 3/4" so I placed a 1" couble check valve, the pressure, and I still have the same problem. I already spend a lot of money on this repair and I cant find the problem. The water hose at the house has 80 psi and my system is divided on 7 stations with 8 pop ups per station. I need Help. This has never happen to me and I been installing since 2004.

Rate this thread