You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

cariblue

Thursday, May 6th 2010, 7:48pm

System comes on anytime it wants to

The system will start watering anytime with no times set on the controller. It will water all 12 stations (not at the same time), but it will go through all stations. I changed out the controller to a Irritrol RD-1200 and it didn't change anything. I have to unplug the controller to keep from watering all of the time. Any help on this would be great. It will only run through the stations one time during a 24 hour period. Thanks in advance.

mrfixit

Friday, May 7th 2010, 1:38pm

The controller comes pre-programmed to run once a day for 10 minutes each station I believe.

Unless you've erased that start time then it will run once a day.

cariblue

Monday, May 10th 2010, 10:36am

System comes on anytime it wants to

I didn't notice anything in my book about this. Could you please tell me how to erase these times or should I? Thanks for the info.

Rate this thread