You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

jerlands

Wednesday, May 26th 2010, 3:54pm

RainBird ESP and Seasonal Adjust?

I run several start times on all my programs and am curious if I use Seasonal Adjust will it also adjust the start times for the programs? The start times are separated by less time than the time I plan to add using Seasonal Adjust and I don't want to restart the program before it finishes. 'Course I could change the start times but I'm just curious.
EXAMPLE:
Program A = 5 valves (zones) = 57 min run time. Start times are separated by 75 min and I want to use 150% Seasonal Adjust (1.5 X 57 = 85.5 minutes run time.)

Thanks,

Jon

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "jerlands" (May 26th 2010, 4:13pm)

pass1

Wednesday, May 26th 2010, 4:52pm

In your case, I believe that controller has what they call "stacking" capability. If the run time overlaps with the second start time, the controller will finish the first cycle before beginning the second start time. the second start time will begin immediately thereafter.So your second start time will end later than expected.

jerlands

Wednesday, May 26th 2010, 9:09pm

In your case, I believe that controller has what they call "stacking" capability. If the run time overlaps with the second start time, the controller will finish the first cycle before beginning the second start time. the second start time will begin immediately thereafter.So your second start time will end later than expected.
Thanks,

I couldn't find that information in the rinky dink manual they included.

Jon

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Thursday, May 27th 2010, 2:01pm

Program stacking is the norm, since they figure that you want all the water you are calling for.