You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

ufalco

Thursday, July 24th 2003, 5:06am

garden set up

i'm planning to set up a garden i split the land so i have 4 quadrent of 10'x10'.i been told that a drip system would be the best for this application.i want to plant vegetable.i'm thinking instead of drip system to use hunter micro spray 5' radius 4 in each corner and 2 in the middle of the 20' span since the lot is 20'x10'.would this work.also i don't know if i should use 2" or 4" pop up.i'm leaning to the 2" since i think that would keep water close to the ground.

Edited by - ufalco on Jul 24 2003 10:10:05 AM

drpete3

Supreme Member

Thursday, July 24th 2003, 8:31am

One problem that I see is veges can grow tall and that may block the water from reaching the edge of your garden.

Thanks,

Pete
Thanks,

Pete

Rays Sprinklers

Supreme Member

Sunday, July 27th 2003, 10:44am

What i do when i install in vegetable gardens are install the sprinklers on the ground as if it were a lawn, and then on the same line i run sprainkler heads attrached to risers above ground, that way you wont have a problem when the vegetables grow, another thing is that using drip, is that the vines from the vegetables make grow around it, and cause problems

Thanks
Ray
Rays Above and Beyond Automatic Lawn Sprinklers
Thanks
Ray
Rays Above and Beyond Automatic Lawn Sprinklers

Rate this thread