You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

ivan

Unregistered

Monday, May 31st 2010, 8:00pm

shipping fees for canada

Just to know if shipping calculator for canada is correct... shipping fees is really too high versus US shipping !!!

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Tuesday, June 1st 2010, 4:28pm

Isn't UPS wonderful?

ivan

Unregistered

Wednesday, June 2nd 2010, 8:36pm

i'm trying to buy somes heads on this really sharp web site but my brain engage in reverse mode at 75$ by fedex for shipping to canada.. does usps is available.. ... Many sellers from United State put Canada as international but we are connected to US.... many sales lost due to this misundertanding fact...same problem on Ebay..

Another problem.... i need somes TORO v-1550 wiper seal, after many search on internet impossible to find... can you help me.

sorry english is not my mother language

kindest regards

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Thursday, June 3rd 2010, 3:52pm

parts for a Toro V-1550 will not be easy to come by - contact Toro directly, if you aren't going to go the simple route of replacing heads. By the way, I am told the V-1550 has a significant "flow-by" when it pops up, and the system must be designed with this fact in account.