You are not logged in.

panta06

Saturday, July 26th 2003, 11:28am

Zone not Working

I have a Toro Vision 1 with 9 zones (7 in use) One of the zones (with 8 sprinkler heads in the zone) does not come on. I tried cleaning out the holes with the heads but that did not seem to work. Of the 8 heads only 4 seem to be getting any water as they were the only ones where water was filling up in the hole.

I am really clueless when it comes to sprinklers systems. Before I call someone to come and look at it I was trying to get it fixed myself. Any help would be great.

Thanks.

drpete3

Supreme Member

Saturday, July 26th 2003, 12:01pm

It sounds like maybe the valve is not opening all of the way. So you know where the valves are located? If so try to turn it on manually and see if the heads pop up.

Thanks,

Pete
Thanks,

Pete

panta06

Saturday, July 26th 2003, 12:08pm

Thanks for the response Pete. When you say valve are you referring to the main water valve or the valve for that sprinkler zone? The main water valve I know where that is - I think, but the valve for any given zone I don not know.

Thanks.

Panta

RVLI

Supreme Member

Saturday, July 26th 2003, 1:49pm

pete means the valve for turning on the individual sprinkler zones. If you can't find the box nearby, you might have to call a professional to come locate the valve boxes/valves for you.

Rate this thread