You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

rickowen

Starting Member

Monday, June 7th 2010, 9:47pm

Adjusting a NAAN Stealth popup rotor

I have a rotor sprinkler head that has NAAN imprinted on the top of the head. From what little bit I could find online I believe it might be a NAAN Whisper Stealth Popup. This picture looks similar to my sprinkler head. [attach]22[/attach] About an inch down on the shaft of the popup is a green band that is used to adjust the pattern (0-360 degrees) that the sprinkler follows. I do not remember how to adjust the pattern and with a new deck built at the back of the house the sprinkler head rotates too far to the left and hits the corner of the deck. Does anyone know how to adjust the head or can someone point me to the manufacturers web site where I can find instructions? Thanks in advance.

Rate this thread