You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

SNovruz

Starting Member

Thursday, June 10th 2010, 10:02pm

Adjustment of flow control and solenoid on valve (Hunter SRV)

Hi,

I just recently sort out the problems with leaking of valves. All zones of springler systems were running well. But afterward, new problem occurs with stations where all parts (internal) of valves and solenoids were replaced by new ones (to fix problem with leaking). Stations are not watering.

Looks like I need to adjust flow control and solenoid on valve.

I need an advice how to adjust of flow control and solenoid on valve.

Thanks in advance.

HooKooDooKu

Supreme Member

Friday, June 11th 2010, 9:55am

Can you manually operate the zones with a quater turn of the selinoid? Not that I've worked with much equipment, but the valves I've got installed in my yard, I had to tighten the selinoids down pretty tight.

Now if you can't so much as get the zones to turn ON manually, then it would sound like the flow control is completely closed.

Rate this thread