You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, June 14th 2010, 9:43am

Sprinklers won't come on

None of my sprinklers in any zone will come on. I recently unplugged my power box to my sprinkler system and when I plugged it back in, none of the sprinklers would come on. When I cylcle through, the box is working and indicates the sprinklers should be running, but they don't physically come on. Previous to this, they worked fine. I'm having trouble finding any information about this online.

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Monday, June 14th 2010, 12:13pm

is there a rain detector?

Tuesday, June 15th 2010, 1:33pm

Not to my knowledge. I've owned the house for 10 years and it has worked perfectly every year, but I'm pretty sure there's not any kind of rain sensor on it. It has operated in the pouring rain many times before.

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Tuesday, June 15th 2010, 5:29pm

Time to put on your electricians' hat and use a multimeter to take resistance measurements of the wiring.

Friday, May 4th 2012, 3:03pm

i have owner a house for 6 month and the sprinkler system came with it but i have not use it but now i want to and it not working do any one now what to do with the hunter ec sprinkler system

Rate this thread