You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

jims

Starting Member

Monday, July 28th 2003, 8:53pm

Pop Ups Sticking

Many of the pop ups in my yard are so tight that they won't extend to their full height or retract after the water is shut off. Any solutions besides replacing them?

Rays Sprinklers

Supreme Member

Wednesday, July 30th 2003, 1:07pm

Thats odd! In order to serve you better, i would ask you to take a look at the head, and tell me the make and model...there is a new head this year made by Hit Proline (another company similar to Orbit, that copies other products) and there has been a huge call back because they made the wiperseal soo tight they wont pop-up or retracts down.....they are called the Rainpro heads.....if they are the rain pro heads i would take out the head, see the pop-up size, and replace it with a Toro 570, because they use the same nozzle

Let me know!

Thanks
Ray
Rays Above and Beyond Automatic Lawn Sprinklers
Thanks
Ray
Rays Above and Beyond Automatic Lawn Sprinklers

Rate this thread