You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

murrsue

Tuesday, June 15th 2010, 6:20am

Rainbird 5004pc rubber washer on bottom?

I bought my Rainbird 5004pc spray heads from Sprinkler Warehouse but I was short one and picked up another locally. The one I got locally has a rubber washer held on with a push on metal washer on the bottom of the inner workings. (slides up and down with the inner workings) When I picked it up I said I don't think mine have this rubber washer and the guy said it should. I should have asked him what it did. Maybe it stops any gravity water flow when the pop up is down? Any ideas? Do I need them? Can I buy them separate?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "murrsue" (Jun 16th 2010, 4:02pm)

Rate this thread