You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

slugbugblue

Starting Member

Friday, July 16th 2010, 6:40am

More than one zone working at a time

I just noticed after replacing a nozzle that more than one zone is operating at a time. I think 3 zones are operating at a time. I have a Toro EL6+. Even when I turn off all the zones and manually turn on 1 zone, several of the are still sprinking. HELP !!!

mrfixit

Saturday, July 17th 2010, 12:54am

I have a couple of questions.

Is your manifold under pressure at all times? Meaning can you turn on a valve using the bleeder screw or by turning the solenoid or does the timer have to be on for there to be water at the valves?

If there's water at the valves then you probably have a wiring problem. It's possible the controller itself is telling three valves to run at once but I doubt that's the case. Have you done any digging recently where the wires might have been damaged?

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Saturday, July 17th 2010, 9:11am

If there is a master valve, then it is very possible that one or more valves is mechanically sticking open.

Rate this thread