You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

fragnus

Sunday, July 25th 2010, 9:45pm

Imperial valet timer

Hello, My wife and i just moved into our house and have an imperial valet timer for our sprinkler system. I had one at myold house growing up so i thought i knew how to use it. I set the timers on the zones and it went through the motions of working. an hour passed and it only went through just 2 zones. I am not sure what i am doing wrong. I have 6 zones. If anyone could tell me how to use this or has a link to a manual i would really appreciate it.

Thanks

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Monday, July 26th 2010, 12:14pm

There are no manuals for the Imperial Valet controller. While this is one of the grand battleships of lawn sprinkler controllers, it is no longer economical to repair, since the motors that make it operate are no longer commonly available. As long as the sprinkler zone valves are not Imperial brass valves, you can use another, less expensive controller to replace the Imperial.

-

Of course, even if you were prepared to pay a professional to repair the controller, no one can make a recommendation, since your location is an unknown.

fragnus

Tuesday, July 27th 2010, 1:48pm

imperial valet replacement

Would any of you know how much it would cost to buy a new controller (going from imperial valet to a new one) and get it installed?

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Tuesday, July 27th 2010, 8:25pm

Supply your location. This isn't a guessing game.

Rate this thread