You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

frankmanic

Unregistered

Thursday, August 5th 2010, 8:44am

TORO greenkeeper not turning on at designated time

Hi all, just moved into a house that has a Toro greenkeeper controller, I set the time of day and watering days for program A (backyard with 4 zones - 1,2,3, and 4) to water Mon, wedns, Fri, and Sun and Program B (front yard with 4 zones - 5, 6, 7, and 8) to water tues, thurs, sat and sun - when i select a program and press the manual button the program will turn on and cycle through all the zones assigned to that program for the designated lenght of time for each zone so i know all the valves and sprinklers are working. however; neither Program will turn on at the designated time which is 5:00am for each program.

I've checked the time of day and the watering times for each program and they are correct. any ideas???

Rate this thread