You are not logged in.

Obeewanton

Starting Member

Friday, August 20th 2010, 1:24pm

Newbie Here with Intermatic R8815 issues

Hi all! Just acquired my first home and new to the irrigation systems . Besides loosing one of the pins now i'm having issue with it not working. I came home one day and found one of the wires to the solenoid cut and the water turned off to it. I had some work done on the house and I guess they did it while trenching my house. Anyways long story short. After I repaired the cut wire, and turned my water back on now the Intermatic controller doesn't turn the water back off any more or turn it on. I noticed the little black knob (larger) and when I turn it the water turns off and on.. So that was a turning point for me. So I'm thinking everything works it just needs to be calibrated .. Well its been two weeks now and I'm almost at a point of just replacing everything. Until I found this forum. I cleaned the solenoid and lubed it back up for a seal and still same problem. Any suggestions?? ?(

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Saturday, August 21st 2010, 2:55pm

You have a controller meant to operate a system with an indexing valve, and the controller is probably putting out a line-voltage signal, and as such, I don't recommend fiddling around with it.

Rate this thread