You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Fogdog

Starting Member

Monday, September 20th 2010, 10:36pm

Rainbird Irritrol PD-600 Controller quit working

I am in a new/older house that has a Irritrol PD-600 Controller that has glitches. The gentlemen who

owned the house showed me how to work it and has been working fine. But every now and then, I try

to set it to handle a specific zone and recently it quit altogether.

I tried unplugging it and resetting it, but only the time comes on and does not allow you to put the

system to on or off, it just displays the date. I unplugged the backup battery and still no resolve.

HELP! I need to get me grass watered and unsure how to overide it to work, as nothing seems to work

at all now.

Fogdog "In dire need!" :cursing:

mrfixit

Tuesday, September 21st 2010, 1:02am

You probably mean Rain Dial. Irritrol RD600. Make sure the faceplate is plugged in all the way to the circuit board. I've been seeing a rash of Rain Dials go haywire this year. It's just a fluke no doubt. If you can't get it to work then replace it.
www.sprinklerwarehouse.com/Sprinkler-Timers-Controllers-s/23.htm

Rate this thread