You are not logged in.

noaqua123

Unregistered

Friday, October 1st 2010, 2:49pm

no water?

All of the sudden my sprinkler system is not working, the box on the wall is doing its ticking, but when it hits the time for the first zone to come on nothing, samething on zone 2,3, and 4. So the main wire is out of the ground, and I can see that everything is connected, should I explore that futher, meaning did to where it connects? Help please....

mrfixit

Friday, October 1st 2010, 3:19pm

The first thing to do is to make sure there's water at the valves. Sometimes a gardener will turn the water off. Especially if it's running when they get there. I've even had home owners turn their own water off and forgot they did it. Had that happen on Thanksgiving once. Go out to the valves and turn one on manually. If you have water I'd go back to the timer and check the fuse. Make sure it's not just running off the back up battery. If everything's ok check for a broken ground wire.

Good luck!

noaqua123

Unregistered

Friday, October 1st 2010, 3:43pm

Ok, thank you Mrfixit, I did have a plumber out a few weeks back and he shut the water off, and didn't turn the water back on for the sprinkler system.....just wasted a bunch of time chasing wires. Its all good now THANK YOU AGAIN!