You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

cccaw

Unregistered

Monday, October 18th 2010, 10:11am

Sprinkler won't turn on

My sprinkler (Hunter) control box seems to be working fine, but the sprinklers don't turn on. I have reset the program and run the test to make sure that there are no shorts in any of the stations. What do I need to do next to figure out why it is not working. Someone was doing some work in my yard and they messed up the sprinkler system. He had his sprinkler guy come out and check it out, but it only worked one time since.

mowinman

Tuesday, October 19th 2010, 8:37am

Make sure all wires are connected at the controller. If so, chances are that the wires may have been cut. It is a matter of checking the area where the digging was done, repair any cut wires using direct bury wire connectors, :thumbsup:

Rate this thread