You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

swaring

Starting Member

Friday, December 3rd 2010, 9:36am

Sprinkler head rotation

I am hoping a tech person can reply...my system started spraying into a nice porch, about 3 feet. After the company came to readjust, they then charged me $75! I felt it was their responsibility, but they said that heads will sometimes go out of adjustment and we just had to deal wit that--but 3 feet? Is that accurate? Please let me know one way or the other, I'm trying to sort this out.

mrfixit

Friday, December 3rd 2010, 11:48am

A good working sprinkler wont go out of adjustment all by itself. It's either needs replacing or possibly a weedeater hit it. I don't know what type of head you're refering to. If it's a pop up spray head replace it. If the sprinkler's broken it'll go out of adjustment again.

Why do you think the sprinkler being out of adjustment is the tech's responsibility? Did he install the sprinkler?

You might want ask what someone charges before they show up. Prices vary wildly.

There's a guy where I live. He'll show up, say he can't fix it and charge 75 bucks.

Rate this thread