You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

ufalco

Monday, August 25th 2003, 5:15am

spray nozzle

i have a few hunter adjustable arch nozzle spray.does anybody knows how do i adjust fro 0 to 360.i do see a screw at the bottom and top of the nozzle.

Rays Sprinklers

Supreme Member

Monday, August 25th 2003, 9:23am

there is two ways to adjust them..the arc they spray, or the distance...here is the instructions to both.
<b></b>Adjusting the Arc
make sure the Dot is lined up at the Right side of the landscape (fixed side) and with a simple twist of the nozzle top with your finger, twist the nozzle until the arc you want is achieved..... Hunter NOzzles are adjustable from 0 deg...to 360 deg.

<b></b>To Adjust Distance
Hold the nozzle top with your finger to prevent it from moving (black top, not colored part) and insert the HUnter Metal hex end into the hex screw at the top of the nozzle....twist it down to reduce the distance, and back up to enlarge the distance....remembe r thou, dont twist it down tooo much because that will create poor results.......HUnter Nozzles are set at the max. radius....if you need to reduce distance, install a smaller nozzle.

All of this is done once the nozzle is installed. [:p]
Thanks
Ray
Rays Above and Beyond Automatic Lawn Sprinklers

Rate this thread