You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

ufalco

Tuesday, August 26th 2003, 7:48am

head spray

i have a zone in my front yard and i use tore heads and spray nozzles. can i use any other nozzle from hunter or rain bird.toro is using male nozzle.i dont like the way the toro nozzle is spraying.

drpete3

Supreme Member

Tuesday, August 26th 2003, 9:12am

No. Toro spray nozzles are male and hunter and rain bird use female threads. I am not sure who is compatible with toro
Thanks,

Pete

drpete3

Supreme Member

Tuesday, August 26th 2003, 9:12am

No. Toro spray nozzles are male and hunter and rain bird use female threads. I am not sure who is compatible with toro
Thanks,

Pete

Rays Sprinklers

Supreme Member

Tuesday, August 26th 2003, 6:38pm

Hit Proline is compatable with toro....i happen to like the Toro nozzles very much...what kind of nozzle is it (color) (pattern) etc...Hit Proline makes the Rainbird 1800 Spray head...but for use with Toro nozzles...just as an FYI
Thanks
Ray
Rays Above and Beyond Automatic Lawn Sprinklers

Rate this thread