You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

jimmyjames

Starting Member

Monday, February 28th 2011, 11:19am

Hunter PGP Adjustment

I would like to adjust the spray range of a Hunter PGP Sprinkler Head. It is now set for a 180 degree fan spray range, and I would like to change it to a 90 degree range. Do I have to change the head, or can it change the settings on the head I have now. I see an adjustment screw over the hole where the water sprays out of the head, and I assume it is for adjusting the length of the spray away from the spray head. I also see another hole in the top of the spray head, it may be a hole for a hex key. Maybe this is a way to control the degree of the "fan" the water will spray from left to right and back again.

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Rate this thread