You are not logged in.

mrfixit

Monday, October 29th 2012, 8:16pm

RE: reply to sounds like a valve

There are for some reason 4 stations on this one valve. Remember I had this station at zero so it should have cycled right past it instead it stayed on even after the whole system shut off.

--
I'm a little confused here. You say it didn't cycle past the zone and you also said the whole system shut off. How is this possible? Doesn't the Imperial have to cycle past all the zones to reach off?
What do you mean there's four stations on the one valve? Like a master valve? I didn't know the Imperial had a master valve option.
Then again I've never had the need.
--

ker657

Thursday, November 1st 2012, 5:27pm

hell mr Fixit

I sent this reply below after mr fixit replied but didn't get a response

reply to sounds like a valve

There are for some reason 4 stations on this one valve. I
have replace the selinoid and the diaphram. So do u really think that
if I turn down the flow down it will shut this station off and not allow
it to stay on or is it really the timer instead. Remember I had this
station at zero so it should have cycled right past it instead it stayed
on even after the whole system shut off.

ker657

Thursday, November 1st 2012, 5:28pm

sorry meant hello

sorry meant hello mr fixit

mrfixit

Thursday, November 1st 2012, 9:39pm

Yes I really think that. If the flow control is open all the way the valve may not shut off. It was just a possibility.
If you think the controller's keeping the valve on, unplug the controller and see if the valve shuts off. Maybe disconnect the ground wire and see if it shuts off. If it stays on there's a problem with the valve. If it shuts right off then there's a problem with the controller.
The common wire is inside the bottom panel.
I asked what you meant by, "There are for some reason 4 stations on this one valve." but I didn't get a response.
--

Rate this thread