You are not logged in.

doubleohdave

Starting Member

Sunday, April 10th 2011, 4:58pm

Rainbird system, controller works(?) but nothing comes on

I have a rainbird system that was working fine for a while but now no water comes on. The controller seems to work fine, but when I run the test all valves it switches through but none come on. It seems like this started after I fixed a broken sprinkler head. Any ideas?

Mitchgo

Supreme Member

Sunday, April 10th 2011, 6:08pm

You possibly cut through the wiring if it was next to the sprinkler head that you replaced.

Other thoughts are a bad common wire/ connection, rain sensor active/malfunctioning. No rain sensor jumper if a sensor isn't present.

HoustonRN

Unregistered

Sunday, May 1st 2011, 7:46pm

Having same issue with Rainbird system. Controller seems to work with display working showing correct time and day. Replaced a broken PVD Bonnet and Poppet, turned on system and everything was back to normal. About a week or two after, system will not turn on. I've tried everything and can't figure out why system sudenly stopped working. No broken pipes or leaks noted throughout property. PVD seems to working fine as well. Could there be an issue with the PVD bonnet and poppet that prevents water from reaching the system?

Rate this thread