You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

jp1979

Unregistered

Tuesday, April 26th 2011, 9:25am

Temporarily cap hunter sprays

is there anything that i can use to temporarily cap off a couple of sprays in one of my zones? seems like there would be a pvc cap or something that would match the threads on the sprays...

Hunter

Starting Member

Tuesday, April 26th 2011, 10:21am

Hunter makes a solid cap for the Pro Sprays for temporary shutdowns and conversion to drip. The part number is 213600

jp1979

Unregistered

Tuesday, April 26th 2011, 10:54am

Hunter makes a solid cap for the Pro Sprays for temporary shutdowns and conversion to drip. The part number is 213600
thanks for the info. do you happen to have a link to where i can purchase some of these. i am not seeing them any where online...

mrfixit

Tuesday, April 26th 2011, 2:06pm

Since you have to change the nozzle anyway just use a regular adjustable nozzle and turn it off. I couldn't find this conversion cap on the Hunter website.

Gripper

Unregistered

Friday, April 13th 2012, 1:50pm

Yeah, I need these too, but cannot find them anywhere. Rainbird sells the same thing at Home Depot, but I can tell you they do not fit properly on the Hunter. :pinch:

mrfixit

Friday, April 13th 2012, 4:41pm

I looked again. Here it is.
Scroll down.
Click Here

Gripper

Unregistered

Friday, April 13th 2012, 4:48pm

Yes, saw that on the Hunter site, but now try to find anywhere that sells it. :)
I looked again. Here it is.
Scroll down.
Click Here

mrfixit

Saturday, April 14th 2012, 10:38am

Hi Gripper, Any decent sprinkler supply house can order those for you. If they say no tell them to have a nice life and go somewhere else.

Hydroscape, Ewing Irrigation and John Deere Irrigation are the three main houses in my area.