You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

twerner

Starting Member

Tuesday, April 26th 2011, 1:23pm

mixed head types

The system I have has zones with both spray and rotor heads. I want to change our the spray to rotors so they do not overwater. Current heads are Rainbird. Are there any rotors heads out there with a small radius of spray that I can use to replace the spray heads with? A head exchange would be the most cost effetive way to address the issue if it is possible. Installer obviously did not have very much installation expertise.

hi.todd

Supreme Member

Tuesday, April 26th 2011, 7:40pm

Look at changing all of the heads at once. Try the MP Rotator if your distances are 28 ft or less.

MP 3000 works best in MY OPINION!!

Do your own research. I would start there.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
:thumbup: :thumbsup:

Mitchgo

Supreme Member

Tuesday, April 26th 2011, 8:53pm

Yes mp rotator. If the pressure is right! for the smaller area's go for mp 1000's and 2000's.. Though I think it's all around agreement that we don't like the 1000's.

I just did a on the fly conversion the other day and it freaking worked great.

Rate this thread