You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Mitchgo

Supreme Member

Wednesday, April 27th 2011, 10:26pm

Don't mean to be mean...

You made it sound extremely misleading that you find existing sprinkler systems.. I think you should emphasize that this is for brand new sprinkler systems or existing systems that already have been located.

In my opinion you won't be getting any contractors or irrigation companies installing this.. Huge waste of time.
Installer's these days are having a hard enough time to make profit, and make more money then the low ball bidder hack. Trying to convince your product to the customer would be really hard.

Who is your market to? The homeowner who does a hack job installing his system? Or the contractor who scaethes by already?

An as built or a crude design of the system could be done way faster then that.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mitchgo" (Apr 28th 2011, 12:13am)

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Thursday, April 28th 2011, 8:26pm

Completely pointless for a system installed with a vibratory plow.

Waterit

Unregistered

Friday, April 29th 2011, 12:37am

Completely pointless for a system installed with a vibratory plow.

Completely pointless for any properly-installed system.

Hiya Boots!

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Friday, April 29th 2011, 8:01am

I couldn't figure out what the guy was trying to sell. Little indicator markers that permanently stay in place, and in view?

Rate this thread