You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

brookev

Starting Member

Wednesday, April 27th 2011, 9:19pm

Help! Selecting which programs to run: Hunter SRC

My Hunter SRC has 3 programs (A,B, & C). How do I tell it which of the 3 programs to run?!?! From what I see, you can only run all 3, which makes no sense to me at all!

Thanks,
Brooke

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Wednesday, April 27th 2011, 9:36pm

All the programs run - it is that way on purpose, because each program has its own settings for the days that watering is allowed. Do yourself a favor and stick with the program letter A

Mitchgo

Supreme Member

Wednesday, April 27th 2011, 11:57pm

Don't mean to be rude

But you managed to find this forum, how hard is it to read the manual?

In any case..

Each program for your controller has he ability to have 3 start times ( Maybe 4 I forgot on this model), In each start time it has the ability to run the entire system as long as there are minutes on the zones.

Program A
Start Time 1
Start Time 2
Start time 3
Zone 1 Run Time
Zone 2 Run Time
ECT
* Each start time will run all of the zone run times programmed in, into this program only

Program B
Same thing
Program C
Same thing

For a homeowner

It's best to stick with Program A, Start time 1 ONLY

mrfixit

Thursday, April 28th 2011, 4:37am

You totally meant to be rude.

Mitchgo

Supreme Member

Thursday, April 28th 2011, 10:28pm

lol..

It's not my fault online gives me the ability to really yell at people as I wish I could when dealing the customers in real life!!! :) At least i'm helping out !! hehe

hi.todd

Supreme Member

Friday, April 29th 2011, 6:33pm

Mitchgo bringing heat to the Summer!

Are you taking our rain from Texas?

We can't buy a drop.

I mean got sprinklers?
:thumbup:
:thumbup: :thumbsup:

Rate this thread