You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

miker

Starting Member

Saturday, April 30th 2011, 12:53pm

Irritrol MC-36 Plus Controller

Problem is that the controller will not turn on any zones for water. Once in a while it will turn them on and other times not at all. I went to turn a zone on this morning to see if it would work and it turned the zone on for 1-2 minutes and then shut off. When you switch to manuel to turn on a zone it shows that the zone is on (lights are on) but no water. Replaced 2 transformers on the controller last season and this fixed the problem. Now it is acting up again. Do I have something else wrong and/or what is causing me to loose transformers?

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Saturday, April 30th 2011, 2:45pm

How old is the system? How many zones? Have all the zone resistances been measured?

Rate this thread