You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

schmoo4982

Starting Member

Monday, May 16th 2011, 8:52am

Sprinkler head pops up very low flow (HELP!!!)

I have a sprinkler head that will pop up, however the flow coming out of it is minimal. I took the sprinkler off of the feed line and turned that zone back on. Water was barely bubbling out of the pipe. What i think is the next head in line is reciving zero flow. All other heads in the zone are working normally.

Before i start digging to follow the line i want to make sure that is the correct thing to do. I believe that these 2 heads have to tee together somewhere and i either have a blockage or a kinked/broken line.

If i have to dig to follow the line what is the best way to follow the line first of all and second how do i find the blockage if that is the case?

Please help i am at my wits end.

Tuesday, May 17th 2011, 5:33pm

Flow problems

If you have flow problems, there are several reasons. I can discuss this further, and quickly resolve the issue for you. i like to 'wind down' in the evenings, so please call our offices at 513-779-6850. no charge, just love to chat about the business. Ask for Doug

Rate this thread