You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

himholz1@comcast.net

Unregistered

Monday, May 16th 2011, 11:46am

Hardie Hydro Rain HR6100-1 Controller

To whom this may concern,

Can anyone tell me why my Hardie controller turns my sprinkler system on at the scheduled time and day that is set to start, when I have the system power switch in the off/rain position? When I go to the control swich and turn it on manually and off again, it shuts the system off like it's supposed to do but then the next scheduled day it comes on again, with the switch in the off position. Can someone with ideas please fill me in as to whether or not I may need a new controller or what the problem may be? Thank you!

temporary water waster, 8)

Bob

Mitchgo

Supreme Member

Sunday, May 22nd 2011, 10:50pm

Well of course it shouldn't be doing that.. Sounds like the button is stuck and not switching the switch on the circuit board behind the face plant.. You could take it apart and fiddle with it to see if you can fix it..

I recommend a replacement controller though

Rate this thread