You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Stanford1621

Starting Member

Tuesday, May 17th 2011, 6:54pm

Zones coming on not connected

SORRY FOR THE CAPS I CANT TURN THEM OFF, I HAVE A RAINBIRD ESP MODULAR, AND FIR 2 YEARS IT HAS WORKED FLAWLESSLY I CUT THE PIPE BETWEEN THE ZONE 7 VALVE AND FIRST SPRINKLER TO REPLACE THE SPRAYHEADS WITH DRIP IRRIGATION, IT WORKED FOR 2 WEEKS NOW I GET ERR5, ERR 6 WHEN IT IS TIME FOR ZONE 7 TO COME ON ALL OTHER ZONES WORK FINE, I WAS MANUALLY STARTING ZONE 7 WIRHWITH THE PROGRAMMER THAT WAS WORKING FOR ABOUT A WEEK, NOW WHEN I START ZONE 7 ZONE 1 COMES ON AND ZONE 7, I CUT THE WIRES TO THE ZONE 1 VALVE RESTARTED ZINE 7 AND ZONE 2 AND 7 CAME ON, I REMOVED ALL WIRES EXCEPT THE COM AND THE ZONE 7 WIRE RESTARTED ZONE 7 AND ALL IS WELL.

ANY ADVICE

mrfixit

Wednesday, May 18th 2011, 2:20am

It sound like the wiring is totally messed up. Maybe you cut into the bundle when you were digging.