You are not logged in.

kannan

Starting Member

Wednesday, May 18th 2011, 5:07pm

Hunter Pro-C none of the stations/zones work

My Hunter Pro-C sprinkler system stopped working. On noticing that my lawn was dry, I looked to see if the controller is powered on. It is ON; and set to the "Run" position. The LCD display on the controller seem to be working; it displays correct date and time. But sprinklers did not come ON even though today is a scheduled watering day.

I tried "Manual single station" for zone-1. The LCD display showed an icon saying zone-1 is ON; but none of the sprinklers came ON. Then I tried "manual single station" for the rest of the zones. None of the zones work.

1) What could be the cause of the problem? How do I go about troubleshooting this?
2) I don't know where the valves are located. Grass grown over and covered the lids. How do I find where the valves are located?

Kannan

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Thursday, May 19th 2011, 8:54am

A rain detector could be preventing watering, or something may have cut the wires to the valves.

Mitchgo

Supreme Member

Monday, May 23rd 2011, 12:08am

Is the water turned on?

kenagain

Unregistered

Sunday, May 27th 2012, 9:32am

Hunter Pro-C Stations have dropped off my controller

This last week my Hunter Pro-C has lost 7 of my stations and do not identify station numbers above number 3. It's as though they don't exist... What can I do? :huh:

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Sunday, May 27th 2012, 10:31am

perform a reset according to mfr instructions

Rate this thread