You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

kannan

Starting Member

Wednesday, May 18th 2011, 5:07pm

Hunter Pro-C none of the stations/zones work

My Hunter Pro-C sprinkler system stopped working. On noticing that my lawn was dry, I looked to see if the controller is powered on. It is ON; and set to the "Run" position. The LCD display on the controller seem to be working; it displays correct date and time. But sprinklers did not come ON even though today is a scheduled watering day.

I tried "Manual single station" for zone-1. The LCD display showed an icon saying zone-1 is ON; but none of the sprinklers came ON. Then I tried "manual single station" for the rest of the zones. None of the zones work.

1) What could be the cause of the problem? How do I go about troubleshooting this?
2) I don't know where the valves are located. Grass grown over and covered the lids. How do I find where the valves are located?

Kannan

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Thursday, May 19th 2011, 8:54am

A rain detector could be preventing watering, or something may have cut the wires to the valves.

Mitchgo

Supreme Member

Monday, May 23rd 2011, 12:08am

Is the water turned on?

kenagain

Unregistered

Sunday, May 27th 2012, 9:32am

Hunter Pro-C Stations have dropped off my controller

This last week my Hunter Pro-C has lost 7 of my stations and do not identify station numbers above number 3. It's as though they don't exist... What can I do? :huh:

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Sunday, May 27th 2012, 10:31am

perform a reset according to mfr instructions

Rate this thread