You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

criceX

Unregistered

Friday, May 20th 2011, 9:34pm

Pro-C stations available on manual and time setting but not on program start time settings

Hello all, glad I found this board!

I have a Hunter Pro-C controller, 2nd one I've had in 2 houses... Last house, had zero problems with it and enjoyed the simplicity of it.

New house, new controller. I have 6 stations spanning 2 modules. Stations 4-6 are on Module #2. When I go and manually run the stations I get access for ALL 1-6 stations. When I set station run times for programs, I also get access for all stations. HOWEVER, when I go set program start time, I only get stations 1-4. I've tried resetting it through the interface, pulling the battery, unplugging it, removing and reseatting the modules... can't figure out what it could be. All the stations work perfectly fine when running in manual mode as they should for as long as they should. ?(

mrfixit

Friday, May 20th 2011, 10:46pm

You only need to program ONE start time then the valves run in sequence there after. The way you have it set up all 6 valves will run 4 times. 123456-123456-123456-123456. There' aren't 6 start times available. Only 4.

criceX

Unregistered

Saturday, May 21st 2011, 7:03pm

Makes sense! Thanks for clarifying that. My old house only had 4 stations so they just happened to coincide.

Rate this thread