You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, May 23rd 2011, 11:56am

Pro-C repeating sprinkle cycle

We have a Pro-C controller with 12 zones. The programs "B" & "C" are turned off. The controller came on this morning at 5:45 am, as it was supposed to. The sprinkle cycle takes 1 hour and 59 minutes to complete all zones, at 7:44am zone 1 started again. We have been dry and I set the controller to water every day, today was the first day of the new water schedule, I was running it on odd days only. Any direction would be appreciated.

mrfixit

Monday, May 23rd 2011, 2:38pm

What you have done is fairly common. You've programmed more than one start time. Go back and turn all the start times off but number 1. Then the valves will run in sequence and not repeat.

Monday, May 23rd 2011, 4:04pm

Multiple Start times

Thanks, I had two start times, looks like you pegged it.

sharon

Monday, May 30th 2011, 12:20pm

RE: Multiple Start times

Thanks, I had two start times, looks like you pegged it.

How did you shut off the other start times?

Rate this thread